2018 Lead Trucks
Due to the growing popularity of the lead truck bid
we will again use the 2017 format.
Remember, it is NEVER to early to start the leadership bids. If you would like to fundraise for your spot, please contact Leanne on 0422 104744 for your bid form.
- The lead trucks are no longer restricted to 10 vehicles
- Bidding will close at 5pm 31st October and the lead truck winners will be announced on Thursday 1st November.
- Proof of payment of bids is to be received by Leanne Dinning by 8pm 31/10/18 or the bid will be declared null and void.
- The highest bid will receive the coveted "Leader" Flag.
- The winner will be promoted on social media, TV & radio where appropriate.
- Final bidding will take place via Facebook chat group "BC4K Leaderboard bid". When you make your initial bid you will be added to the group. The leading bids for Lead Truck and Lead Ute will be listed on the Facebook page at 4pm. From then on all final bids must be placed in this manner. Bidding will close at 5pm but when a bid is made via Facebook there will be 5 minutes for a counterbid. If no counterbid is received within the 5 minutes, then bidding will cease. For example, if a bid comes in at 5:58pm then we will allow until 6:03pm for another bidder to outbid, this will continue until there are no other bidders after the allowed 5 minutes.
Six Star Transport
to see more of this truck go to