Show your support for Brisbane Convoy for Kids and have your name on a "B" double trailer for a year. Click the link for more info.
BC4K Trailer of Hope
2020 BC4K Bike Registration
This form will allow a maximum of 1 vehicle to be registered at one time
Online Registrations Close 12pm Friday 6th November
- All vehicles must be registered and in a roadworthy condition.
- All drivers/riders must have the appropriate licence.
- All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts where fitted.
- All bike riders must wear helmets.
- All drivers must be willing to submit to drug/alcohol testing if required by Police.
- All drivers must obey all speed and traffic signals unless otherwise directed by a Qld Police Officer.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vehicle and will not hold Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. responsible in any way, for any traffic infringement, penalty or damage, injury or inconvenience caused by your vehicle or yourself whilst entered in the Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. Convoy or at the event venue.
- No Alcohol is to be taken into Redcliffe Showgrounds, Alcohol can be purchased in the bar area at the event and must be consumed within the bar area.
- No refund will be given should you not attend convoy.
Please be considerate of other road users as some may not understand our reason for being where we are, or in the numbers we will be travelling in. Smile and wave to them!
By registering on this website for convoy, entry you hereby agree to these terms & conditions.
BC4K Trailer of Hope 2020
The Brisbane Convoy for Kids team, with the amazing support of Followmont Transport, has an opportunity for individuals and companies to show your support and be seen up and down the highway of Australia.
We have a set of "B" double trailers which will be vinyl wrapped with anyone's name or company logo that is willing to participate in this amazing opportunity
| (per side)
Full Membership (Renew)
This year we are going to wow in HOT PINK
Saturday 7th November 2020
The starting point is at 651 Johnson Rd, Forest Lake (next to Onsite Rentals)
Registrations open at 6:00 am
The convoy will depart at 8:00am sharp via Johnson and Stapylton Rd on to the Logan Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Deagon Deviation, along the Redcliffe foreshore, Oxley Ave and enter the Redcliffe Showgrounds via the back entrance
If you are a truck or other vehicle your registration is $55. This entitles you to entry in the convoy. 1 commemorative t-shirt, entry in to the Redcliffe Showgrounds for you and 1 passenger and entry in to the truck show if you are driving a truck.
If you have a bike, your registration is $35. This entitles you to entry in the convoy, 1 commemorative patch, and entry in to the Redcliffe Showgrounds for you and 1 passenger.
You can either register online HERE, or you can register on the day at 651 Johnson Rd Forest Lake. Registrations will open at 6am. There will be plenty of offstreet parking. The marshalls will direct you on arrival. Please be aware however, that we will be limiting numbers, so late arrival may mean you miss out in the convoy.
You will be more than welcome to join us at the Redcliffe Showgrounds for the truck show and fun family day though.
Yes. Kangaroo Bus Lines will be donating the use of their air conditioned coach to take everyone from Redcliffe Showgrounds to convoy and return. You too can take in the experience of convoy. Spaces will be limited, so register HERE.
$30 for a family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children)
$10 Concession Cards
$5 per extra child
Under 4yo free
Free rides will be from 9.30am - 5.30pm
We will add the rides as they are confirmed
The amusement rides and petting zoo are free to our patrons.
Simply complete the online form HERE, and make your payment via our secure payment gateway and that's it. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT FOR FOOD, DRINK OR CANDY VENDORS. FOOD STALLS ARE BY INVITE ONLY. IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED AS A FOOD, DRINK OR CANDY VENDOR PLEASE EMAIL STALLS@BC4K.COM.AU
Simply complete the online form HERE (note this form and payment includes entry into the Redcliffe Showgrounds)
Yes please!!!! We appreciate all the help we can get. If you would like to help please complete the online form HERE and we will be in contact.
We will confirm.
Everyone is welcome to attend meetings. Times and dates are advertised on our facebook page as well as on our website.